Thursday, October 28, 2010

Seeessster


Twice a week I am tortured from 12:20 to 2:40 in Linguistics, being that is lunch time I always take a bottle of water and a snack to class. My snack is almost always a Luna Bar. As I am easily distracted in this class I noticed that on the wrapping of the the Luna Bar the question was asked, "Who inspires you?" and an answer from a women named Kelly submitted this...

"To my sister Carrie, who inspires me everyday to work a little harder, search a little deeper and strive for just a little more in life and love." 

As much as my sister and I disagree or argue she will forever and always be my one and only sister and what Kelly says about her sister Carrie truly touched me.  Danielle does inspire me to work a little harder every, she does inspire me to search a little deeper and she does inspire me to strive for just a little more in life and love. 

Te amo hermana <3  

No comments:

Post a Comment