Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Here is the Situation


I have been completely M.I.A. and please forgive me. With my quarter coming to end (29 days until Winter Break!) and Winter Break on it's way I am going to do my best to keep you all updated on the daily : ) 

So here is what I have been up to in the last month or so...

+ Cheering Danielle on at her tennis matches - her doubles team is going to Valley! and her team playoffs start Thursday! 

+ I baked pumpkin muffins with my Grandma, heart shaped cupcakes for a little Cousin's birthday and tennis cupcakes with homemade frosting for Danielle's tennis team!  

+ I made a trip to the Kern County Fair with Family and Friends - a beer, a tri-tip sandwich and a funnel cake...what more could I ask for? 

+ I CELEBRATED MY 22nd BIRTHDAY! 

+ Midterms took over my life for a good two weeks : ( 

+ I made a decision on where I will be in the next couple of years (more to come soon...)

+ I am completely disgusted that the Giants are going to the World Series. For once in my lifetime I can happily say that I'm glad that I am not in San Francisco for this nonsense! 

+ I'm looking forward to November 1st. It's the first day of Christmas music! 

No comments:

Post a Comment