Friday - I had an interview with Benefit for an Internship in the eCommerce department. I thought the interview went well, but I should hear back soon if I got it or not. I would just love to be a part of the Benefit company! Later that evening Jeannette, Ashley, and I were off to the Giants Game for College Night. We enjoyed ourselves with Veronica and Karlie eating Hot Dogs, Nachos, Irish Nachos, and Churros. One can only resort to food at a Giants Game, unless they are playing the Dodgers ; )Saturday - Recruitment Workshop in the morning and my afternoon was spent with Casey Case! We had lunch and mani's in the Marina and then we headed off to the Haight. After an afternoon out and about we headed back to her place to relax before we both had to babysit that evening.
Sunday - Off to Richmond to say goodbye to the Seniors in Alpha Gamma Delta at Senior Tea. After myself, Veronica, Karlie, and Jeannette were back to The City for lunch and dessert. Circling for what seems like forever to find parking we finally found a spot and enjoyed salads from Squat and Gobble and some delicious cupcakes from Kara's. Another weekend ended with good people and good conversation : )
No comments:
Post a Comment