Friday, May 1, 2009

Happiness is the Key to Life


I have started a new chapter of my life, I am no longer pursuing a degree in Business Administration.  I am now pursuing a degree in Liberal Studies with a minor in Marketing.  This semester I have come to realize that I thoroughly do not enjoy Business classes, I could not see myself doing something everyday that does not make me happy.  I do enjoy Marketing and only Marketing, not Accounting, Calculus, Management and the list goes on...which is why I decided to change it from my major to my minor.  I have always thought about becoming a teacher, but I never really thought too much about it sadly because of the money they don't make.  I have just come to realize that my happiness is more important than they money I will be making.   


happiness found here

1 comment:

  1. i am so proud of you Vanes... always remember that you deserve to be happy.

    ReplyDelete