Monday, April 30, 2012

Like My New Sunnies?

{Iced coffee and crepes afternoon with my Madre and Hermana}

Glasses are a key element to my life, without them I wouldn't be able to see! When choosing both eye glasses and sunglasses I make sure to do some research as these pieces can get very expensive.  The time has come to retire my purple Ray-Ban's so I hit the internet to find myself some new sunnies.  Two words - Warby Parker.  I had heard about Warby Parker eyeglasses so I decided to see what was available on the sunglasses side.  I could get a quality pair of polarized sunglasses for $95! I immediately found a perfect pair!  

With my purchase Warby Parker donated a pair of glasses to someone in need. How awesome is that? They are saving me hundreds of dollars plus helping give the gift of vision, wow.  If you have not already, please check out Warby Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment