
Friday - Gym with Annie bright and early...then it was off to meet with an old friend for Sushi at Toro...after a delicious lunch and good conversation I spent some time with my cousin and her precious baby boy : ) It was then time to see if I was eligible to donate blood {My friend Tasha and I tried earlier in the week and both were denied} , unfortunately I wasn't able to : ( After attempting a good deed Tasha and I headed to dinner at La Mina and the rest of the evening I spent relaxing with the Family.
Saturday - I was off to Potterville for the day (details to come on this very soon). I then came home to take a much needed power nap...once I was well rested it was time to go out and have some fun! Tasha and I went to Fishlips to see Eek-A-Mouse where we ran into a couple of friends and had good time!

Sunday - Church in the morning...running errands all afternoon...homework...and watching all 3 1/2 hours of the Grammy's!
whoo what a weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment