Monday, April 6, 2009

Weekend Update


Friday - I did what exactly I said would, clean!  After a day of cleaning and organizing I had a lovely dinner at Houston's with Raquel. 
Saturday - Woke up bright and early to work the Alpha Gamma Delta table at SFSU's Sneak Preview, I met some great girls and I hope to see them in the Fall for Recruitment : )  After all the hustle and bustle from the morning the Roommates and I decided to head out to BJ's for a delicious lunch outside soaking up the sun.  Then I was off to work for the night.
Sunday - Palm Sunday, Jeannette and I were off to church in the morning and came home to having lunch in the backyard with Tea.  After a fabulous lunch in our never used backyard, I enjoyed the beginning of the Dodgers Giants Game until I had to leave for work. 


hello found here  

No comments:

Post a Comment