Monday, April 27, 2009

The End of April

Friday - Friday was the most unproductive day EVER. 
Saturday - International Reunion Day in Walnut Creek with Alpha Gam's from Sonoma and Chico along with Alumni, lunch and an afternoon with fellow AGD's was a good start to the day.  After lunch I explored the town of Walnut Creek, which means I went here : ) After a couple hours of shopping, I was off to Berkeley to do dinner with Raquel. I am so lucky to have a best friend who leaves merely a bridge away! 
Sunday - After running a couple of errand I realized Earl {my car} was in need of a major bath, so I was off to Touchless.  The afternoon and evening was spent with good friends having good conversation and a very delicious dinner at Pizza Orgasmica in the Richmond.   


1 comment:

  1. Loved Sunday. It was good to have down time and it felt just like old times:) And yes I am on blogger now!

    ReplyDelete