Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Weekend

Friday - I hit the road bright and early and was welcomed home by my Sister.  The both of us then ventured to see the Grandparents for a delicious Good Friday lunch.  I ended the day with dinner with the FamBam and called it a night before 11:00 : )
Saturday - Up early for a hair appointment followed by a delicious lunch at Luigis with Steph.  After lunch I picked up the Sister for a late afternoon of shopping.  We came home to a very delicious dinner made by the Madre.  For dessert Steph, Tasha, and I went to Moo Creamery.  
Sunday - Another early start for Church in the morning.  Now that Lent was officially over, after Mass the Family and I had no other option but to fulfill my needs...we were off to Sonic to only to see that they were closed, so we were off to Jack followed by a trip to Starbucks.  It was a very relaxing afternoon at home until it was time to go to my Aunt Denise's.  I loved seeing my family, catching up with everyone and playing with the little one's.
Monday - My last day in Bakes for a while.  Monday morning I meet up with a dear old friend for coffee and then I was off to have lunch with my Mom before I hit the road.  

No comments:

Post a Comment