
Friday - Dinner for Ashley's Birthday at Garçon...French Restaurant in the Mission...this was my first time eating French cuisine, and being that it was Friday I was unable to order a meat dish, so my options were limited. I will say not very many vegetarian options, but meat dishes did sound and look appetizing. I loved the atmosphere and location, I may possibly see Garçon in the future...After dinner the girls of age hit the bars while I headed in the opposite direction home : (
Saturday - Woke up bright and early to help out at The San Francisco Food Bank. After being the little philanthropist I am, I came home to make some delicious French Toast and caught up on The Secret Life of the American Teenager. After relaxing and lounging around the house for hours on end it was time for work.
Sunday - Another early morning, followed by lunch at Pizza Orgasmica with my Littles, Breanne and Lauren, and Ashley. After lunch Jeannette and I were off to Touchless for a much needed car wash. The weekend ended with a delicious homemade dinner and good conversation with the roommates.
I LOVE the secret life of the american teenager! i need to catch up it thought.. i've been slacking.
ReplyDelete