Thursday, March 19, 2009

Horrible

What a Wednesday I had.  I start my Wednesday with Tennis and after Tennis I planned on getting a Mani with Casey in the Marina...well, it comes time to put change into the meter and to my surprise my wallet is not where it should be!  I am thinking back to every move I made prior to that moment, well before I stepped into Casey's car earlier I had dropped my purse on her street and everything in my purse was all over the street...so I THOUGHT I had picked up everything from my purse, but I guess I forgot THE most important item.  After I had realized my wallet was gone, Casey and I went back to the scene of the crime to find that my wallet was GONE!  I rush home to see if I had even packed my wallet that morning, after searching in and out of my car and my room my wallet was officially out of my hands : (  The rest of the day consisted of phone call after phone call and trips to Wells Fargo and the DMV.  Needless to say I was super bummed the entire day until I received a phone call from the SFSU Police Department explaining that the University of San Francisco Police Department has my wallet.  I am just wondering how my wallet got from 33rd and Kirkham to USF? Get this, everything that was in my wallet was still inside when I picked it up! Now I will be patiently waiting 5 to 7 business days for all my new cards to come in : ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment