
Friday - This semester I was lucky enough to organize my schedule to not have class on Friday's : ) So I spent most of the day cleaning and organizing the room from the hustle and bustle of another busy week. That evening Ashley, Jeannette, Shay, Simone and myself had a much needed Girls Night Out. We saw the super precious movie He Is Just Not That Into You and went out for Sushi.
Saturday - I babysat darling little Zoe for most of the day. I came home to some disappointing news...but THANK YOU Jeannette and Ashley for being such great listeners. We followed my venting, with good conversation from 6:30 to 9:00!
Sunday - Church in the morning followed by a Sisterhood at Casey and Jess' House. After the Sisterhood, I decided I needed a delicious lunch. So off to the Marina it was! Jeannette, Ashley, Shay, Natalie and myself went to one of the best spots for lunch, Pluto's and had no other choice but to stop by Kara's for dessert. I will now finish the night with some Grammy watching and the oh so beloved homework.
No comments:
Post a Comment