
Oh resolutions...I have never been one to do them, but why not start this year? I want 2009 to be simply the best! This is definitely the year of CHANGE. Here it is...Vanessa's Resolutions for 2009:
- Study - Home, Library, Starbucks, Study Groups...I need to make my school work my number one priority. {Roommates, please do not let me fall asleep while studying...that is officially in my past ; ) }
- Work Out - I need to start training for the Nike Women's Marathon in October, of course I will be doing the half marathon. When I get back to San Francisco I plan on getting a membership at Bally's. Until I come across some money for my gym membership this will be my best friend. Taking tennis this semester will be some help for sure : )
- Cook - I totally love watching the Food Network and I never understood why, because I do not cook. I feel like if I started, I would love it!
- Church - My faith is a very important element of my life and in the past year I have tried my best to go to church every Sunday, but this year I am going to make it a priority to go to church every Sunday.
- Money - I need to learn how to spend my money wisely.
- Family - I feel like I need to show my Mom, Dad, and Sister how much I truly appreciate them and what they do for me.
- Travel - Need I say more?
Vanessa!!! I love your new year's resolutions and how you picked one for each area of your life. Very cool. I still need to write some. I kind of did in my head and they are going okay, but I can always improve. I miss you tons!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will be home Feb. 11-16. Love you!
ReplyDelete